Please note that manuscripts submitted to the following special issues are charged differently
- 8th EGU Alexander von Humboldt Conference "Natural Disasters, Global Change, and the Preservation of World Heritage Sites"
- Caribbean Waves 2 Conference
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
Advances in Geosciences is committed to the Open Access model of publishing. This ensures free web access to the results of research and maximum visibility for published papers. However, it requires the author or a supporting institution to pay the costs of the review process, typesetting, web publication and long term archiving. These article processing charges are categorized according to the submitted material.
The following article processing charges are valid for any manuscripts submitted from 1 January 2013.
||Price per Page
||LaTeX submissions using the Copernicus Publications LaTeX Package
||WORD submissions using the Copernicus Publications WORD Template
||LaTeX submissions causing higher expenditure of work due to any LaTeX style and/or difficulties with tables/figures
||WORD submissions causing higher expenditure of work due to any WORD style and/or difficulties with tables/figures
|Copy-Editing for English (Details): €10 net / page
||The original manuscript follows the guidelines according to Category 1. The typeset paper shows an amount of 10 pages in the journal style, calculated with €31 net per page = €310 + 19% VAT.
What is included in the Article Processing Charges?
- All online tools for authors and reviewers;
- Professional processing of figures and movies;
- Typesetting, editing and formatting in PDFLaTeX;
- Immediate Open Access publication of each article;
- Article alert service;
- Inclusion in the Copernicus Online Library;
- Indexing in international scientific databases and reference services;
- Long-term e-archiving via Portico and CLOCKSS as well as printed archiving via copyright libraries worldwide.